1. MySnookerStats.Com is committed to protecting your privacy. We adhere to the latest requirements of data protection legislation in the UK: GDPR and ePrivacy. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we may collect and how we use it.
3. When you register with MySnookerStats.Com, we require only two pieces of personal information from you: a username you choose (which must be unique amongst the members on our website) and an email address for delivering your account management instructions and instructions for any future updates. Once your account is created, you can choose whether to opt in for further hints and tips emails and you can opt out at any time.
4. Google reCAPTCHA: Unfortunately we need to make use of the Google reCAPTCHA service to protect our “Sign Up” form submission from being (ab)used by spam bots. Thus we have this additional paragraph required in our policy:
We prompt you to consent to this one-time usage within our sign-up form.
5. If you choose to purchase a Premium Account with us, we use Paypal to handle your credit or debit card transactions directly and securely – MySnookerStats.Com never sees or stores any of your financial details.
6. When you upload details of snooker matches in which you and others have participated, we store and process this data to allow you to review it, and use it to learn about your strengths and weaknesses in the game of snooker. This data is treated as private, except where you choose to allow other users of the site to see your personal statistics – however, your opponent’s statistics from these matches remain private unless they similarly opt to allow other users to see them.
Competitors in MySnookerStats Tournaments
7. If you compete in a snooker tournament for which the organizers use the MySnookerStats Tournaments results, live scoring or live streaming services, the following pieces of information may appear on the tournaments page of our website:
- Player’s Name
- Photo (optional)
- UserID (user number on MySnookerstats website)
You may contact us to add a photo, update your photo, or remove your photo at any time.
In certain very specific cases, the following information may also be revealed:
- Gender (implied if women-only event)
- Disability info (if in disability category event)
- Age category (if appearing in age-restricted event)
If for any reason you would like to withdraw your name from these pages, we will anonymise the name for you in our results upon request.
8. At no point do we sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason.
9. If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at email@example.com .
This policy was last updated on Tuesday 22 May 2018.