THIS POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED HERE
1. MySnookerStats.Com is committed to protecting your privacy. We adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you register with MySnookerStats.Com, we only need one piece of personal information from you: a valid email address for delivering your software download instructions and instructions for any future updates.
3. If you choose to purchase a Premium Account with us, we use Paypal to handle your credit or debit card transactions directly and securely – MySnookerStats.Com never sees or stores any of your financial details.
4. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to login to the registered users’ area and to provide you with the best site experience possible. A cookie is a small data file sent by our server to your web browser, which is then stored on your system.
5. When you upload details of snooker matches in which you and others have participated, we store and process this data to allow you to view it later, and hopefully use it to learn about your strengths and weaknesses in the game of snooker. This data is treated as private, except where you choose to allow other users of the site to see your personal statistics – however, your opponent’s statistics from these matches remain private unless they similarly opt to allow other users to see them.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason.
7. If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This policy was last updated on Wednesday, 27 June 2012.